Off again on my travel again

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 7. Aug 2016, 04:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
:lol: well off tomorrow to Ramsgate for Mr Turbo's 70th birthday and I am 99.9% positive (well more or less 100% actually ) that I will make the meal as my own Dr told me on a telephone conversation that as it is 2 weeks of the shingles and they are dried and scabbed except for one place under right boob where under clothing keeps taking the top off that I should no longer contagious to anyone and as long as that one place is covered I would be ok to go. so it seems that it is systems are go. So gonna enjoy this weekend. will update you all on Monday thank you all for the replies of support over the last few weeks it has been very much appreciated and has helped me keep my sanity and keep smiling. ha ha :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Carol - you are finally off for the celebrations :)

I hope you have a great time and of course your husband too the man of the moment :cheers:

Love

Toni xx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Thank you Toni
    Yes finally feeling good to be going ready to go as soon as mr Turbo has taken the dog to kennels this morning. so will be off early afternoon :D:D :cheers:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Brilliant news Carol ...you have a lovely time..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Have a great time, Carol.

Meg
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Sorry I'm late on this Carol but I do hope you all have / had a brilliant celebration.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright