Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

New here, wanted to say hi :-)

kristoffkristoff Posts: 5
edited 14. Aug 2016, 13:47 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, just to introduce myself I have had RA for about 12 years now and in the past its been controlled quite well with it going into remission for about 18 months at a time after a flare just by knee infusions and steroids until now :-(

I will put another post in the appropriate place for some advice.

Thanks
Kris

Comments

• moderatormoderator Posts: 4,082 mod
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi kristoff,

Good to meet you, I'm really glad you have been able to have periods of remission :P .

Looking forward to seeing you post around the forum, dip in wherever you feel inspired!

Take care
    Mod Yvonne x
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've replied to you on the other board not realising you were here too - apologies! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,994 ✭✭✭
    Hi there, kris, and welcome aboard. I, too, have RA but I've had it for many years, some good, some bad, some indifferent. We're a friendly lot on here so I hope you'll enjoy being with us. We'll try to answer any questions you may have.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken