You know you've lost it when....

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 19. Aug 2016, 06:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
You find yourself pleading with the fridge's salad drawer not to fall out :roll:

You put a bottle of wine in the fridge, forget and brew up instead :shock:

(Please feel free to add your own.)
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You loose your cup of coffee and later find it outside with the empty milk bottles...

(and were still in your 20s at the time :shock: )
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    You put your empty mug and teabag in the microwave and hold your wheat bag under the boiling water dispenser
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Chuck the sweet and eat the wrapper.

Hunt for your sunglasses here there and everywhere without understanding why The Spouse is smirking. I'm sure you can work out where they were but if not here's a hint: :bouncing-ball: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    You start getting excited about a new washing machine coming.Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Chuck the sweet and eat the wrapper.

Hunt for your sunglasses here there and everywhere without understanding why The Spouse is smirking. I'm sure you can work out where they were but if not here's a hint: :bouncing-ball: DD

That's similar to looking frantically for your mobile with one hand because....yep....it's being held in the other

g070.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    Ooooh classy! :lol: I like that :wink:

Mig? Being excited by the arrival of a new washing machine is not sad, it's normal: bet you sit and watch its induction cycle for a little while. I did with mine. DD
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    ....you can't remember if you had it in the first place.
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    ........you try to switch on the TV with your hands-free phone while trying to answer the remote control.
  • dreamdaisy
    Hmmm. I have just tried to change the telly channel using the electric fan remote. :oops: Luckily no-one else is here but me. :) DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    How long have you got...
    Glasses on my head..and cant find them
    yes the remote..and its my glasses case
    have to admit going out in odd shoes..they were the same style..thats my excuse..
    the other day I was showing my OH how to clean the windows and gave him the floor cleaner..wont bore you anymore....
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I've often gone in to the kitchen for a glass of wine and next thing I knew, I was sitting drinking a cup of tea.

Boiling up chicken bones to make stock, then draining them over the sink to find all you've got left are the chicken bones.

Warming up jelly for the kids because it was too cold for them. I was only about 24 for that one.
    Christine
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Go in the shower with your glasses on and wonder why your vision is steamy! (And your husband doesn't say a word, while helping you in!!)

My favourite of my husband's doing! put the teabag in the sink and throw the spoon in the bin! He's done this a couple of times!!

while talking put the milk in the cupboard and drink in the fridge! My Aunt looked at me as if I was crazy!!
  • lindamay
    lindamay Member Posts: 118
    You crack an egg and empty the yolk into the recycling and put the shell in the basin with the flour.