Update on Appointment mess!!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 18. Aug 2016, 08:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well at last, my orthopaedic Secretary has just come off talking to the Orthopaedic hospital and the Oncology Secretary had said 'we haven't received the biopsy results yet' And Emma the Ortho Secretary explained I haven't even got to that stage! And now discovered there had been a confusion in communication. So they are rushing out an appointment for me now and I should get a letter tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    All got our fingers crossed here bubbadog
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Nothing worse when theres a appointment mix, case of one department not knowing what the other is doing.
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Hope you get the appointment tomorrow, Bubba and you don't have to wait too long.

Meg
  • rayray
    rayray Member Posts: 115
    Options
    I am so sorry that they have messed up so badly and hope that you get that appointment soon. May be worth a short letter to the hospital Chief Executive. I did this once after a twelve month delay for an appointment as Pals made the right noises but did nothing. I received an immediate response and then had very good and rapid treatment.

Totally understand the stress this has put you under. I hope you get a resolution soon.

Good luck and thinking of you. x