I've got an Appointment!

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 30. Aug 2016, 16:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone,
Well I've got an appointment for the results of the aspiration of my knees.
The end of last week I received an appointment to go to the consultant to get the results of the aspiration of my knees.

If you remember he was sending samples to the lab . It's not until the beginning of September {forget the exact date} but that is fairly quick.

So here's hoping its nothing out of the ordinary :?

I will be on asking for pocket duties closer to the time :lol:

Oh.....one other thing I had almost forgotten. A few months ago my hearing in one ear seemed to be going and Peter nagged me into going into Boots for a free test. I did that and promptly forgot about it. Then about a week ago I got a letter to ask me to go for another test.
I went {to a Health Centre} never been there before . They did about 3 different tests and the results were..... my right ear....the hearing was slightly worse in that one. I've now got to go for an MRI!!!! So waiting for a letter to tell me when to go.
I'm forgetting about that until it happens :lol:
More concerned about my knees
Love
Hileena

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    oh we will need to sort out the bus, I am sure all will be along to support. XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    I'm a bit puzzled. I thought you'd been told there was no infection on your knee. How would they know that if the fluid hadn't been sent for analysis straight away? Anyway, I hope the results are good – whatever that might mean :roll:

Good luck too re the ear. We don't improve with keeping, do we :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Sorry I haven't got back to this sooner. You know the problems I'm having with this site :roll:
    Well Sticky he said there's no infection here but I'm sending it to the Lab anyway.
    His idea was that it seemed clear and if it had infection it wouldn't be as clear.
    I did get a letter from him saying an appointment on the 8th September. So that is just over a week now and I should find out. I assume that's what it is for {to let me know the results from the Lab}
    Your guess is as good as mine :lol:
    As for my ears......got an MRI appointment this Sunday :o so I will be putting a message on the forum for pocket duties.....All MRI's have been done on my back hips etc never my ears

Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    I see. So the lab analysis hasn't actually been done yet and he was just giving a visual verdict. Well, I hope the lab agrees with him and also that all goes well with the ear test.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Sticky
    Well I've just put a post in for pocket duties for Sunday.......got an MRI on Sunday afternoon.....weird. This is for my ears.
    Not got a clue what to expect.
    If it was my knees, my hips or different parts of my b ack I would know what to expect but my ears ?????
    Love
    Hileena