Hello from a new boy

Options
johnn
johnn Member Posts: 9
edited 25. Aug 2016, 05:46 in Say Hello Archive
Hello all. I'm John, I'm 67 and have osteoarthritis in various parts of my anatomy - much more mildly than many, so no particular grumbles as yet. I've had a bit of surgery and am contemplating more, so went to share experiences on that.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, johnn, from the moderation team.

We have some great members here with a wide range of experiences of arthritis and of living with the condition many have had surgery like yourself. I am sure you will get lots of support and information from them and hopefully they benefit from your shared experience too.

As moderators we are here to help with any problems you may have using the message boards so feel free to send us a message if you need to.

Please do join in wherever you like, you will be made very welcome.
    I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Moderator Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I hope you find the forum to be of interest; I'm ten years younger than you but am still the only one in our group of friends with arthritis. I have PsA and OA (the latter was diagnosed in 2011). What surgery have you had so far and what are you considering having done? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello John and a warm welcome form me..I am 66 and had both hips replaced and waiting for more surgery so would love to read about your experience :)
    Love
    Barbara