Am still chipping away at the weight

Options
GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 17. Oct 2016, 16:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Haven't updated for a while on this as I plateau'd as I expected would happen at some point. However, things appear to be on the move again and the total now is - drum roll please !! :lol:

4 stones, 5.5lbs have gone. Yaaayy. My goal is to get to my 5 stone loss by the end of the year.

For the moment, it's on with another week of the plan and see what next week brings. Hopefully I'll get my four and a half stone award by the end of October.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Many congratulations to both Graces! Keep up the good work. :) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    b040.gif

Here's your drum roll Grace!!

Well done you!!!

even better to hear another Grace (111) has been inspired by your achievement :)

Well done to Grace111 as well

u040.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Well done Grace you are doing so well. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    My congratulations too to our two Graces :D

See what you've inspired Graceb?

I'm sure you'll both reach your target weights and I hope you reap the benefits in better health.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    Options
    Thank you so much for the continued encouragement - it means such a lot to me.

Grace111 - you are doing well with a loss in the first week of 4.5lbs. Just stick to plan and if you get tempted picture the treat has had bleach poured over it. Or don't buy it in the first place. Works for me!

Thanks again.

GraceB
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Grace you must look like a new women..you will have little blips its your body adjusting ..sometimes a slight change of diet does the trick to shock the body..but then you dont need any tips.. :)
    And Grace111 you keep up the good work ..and let us know how it goes . :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Well done GraceB you have done well and I am sure you will reach your 5st by the end of the year I have just completed 2rs 6 months at target last week when I first started I didn't even think I would get to losing a stone. :)
    Grace111 you have done the best thing you will ever do well done for taking that 1st step I certainly wish I had done it years ago and not waited until I did and well done for your 1st weeks 4.5lbs off :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    Options
    Thanks ladies for your encouragement. I've texted my group leader and set my final (goal) weight. I've set this at a 5 stone loss in all and hope to do this by the end of the year. My group leader seems to think I'll do this. I'm not counting my chickens and, as I said in my text back to her "if I don't get to the 5 stone mark by the end of the year, it won't be for the want of trying on my part!".

GraceB
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Nearly at your 1st half stone Grace111 :)

Well done :)
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Well done Grace 111 1lb to go for your 1st half stone you will soon be there. I gained 1lb this week but still at target so i'm ok about that.
    Stay positive always👍xx