Arnie just broke the cat tree!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 17. Oct 2016, 05:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Arnie just proved how strong he is like his name sake Arnie Schwarzenegger by jumping on to his cat tree post with watch platform and it went down like the leaning tower of Pisa with him still on it and hit the floor!! So OH trying to repair it!! But it only needs to be for a month as I'm getting a new upgraded one for their birthday!!

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Lol Bubbadog I have visions of Twinkle, the giant kitten from the Goodies (Kitten Kong) clinging to and knocking down the post office tower. Bet he was shocked!

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Oh bless him!!!

An old cat I had once made off out of the cat-flap with chicken in his mouth....and the cat-flap around his neck!!

OMG!! the Goodies Elizabeth :)
  • bubbadog
    Options
    He's still proud of himself for doing it, whenever he jumps on it he meows really loud to show off his strength!! He better not do it when we get a new tree doubt the OH will be impressed! :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    sorry I am late seeing this bubba..what a shock for him that must have been...and you :lol: is the new one extra strong... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Naughty Arnie :lol::lol: oh bubba that made me giggle silly cat fancy jumping on it bet he had a big shock when it collapsed, youll have to make the next one super strong. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Super Arnie. Bless. I hope the repairs last until the new one arrives. We had to get one the other week. With three of them attacking it, they don't last long at all.
    I like the ones that go from floor to ceiling - super expensive though. XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • bubbadog
    Options
    That's the exact type we are going to go for Aidan!! Arnie and Willow do spend a lot of time in doors so they love standing on the watch towers watching everything going on and they fight over who's going to sleep in the hammock so we need one with 2 hammocks. We need one that will take Arnie's weight because he's the size of 2 cats not by being fat but in size!