Hot Air

Options
Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
edited 12. Oct 2016, 14:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
What on earth have you lot been doing with the heat control? Just been to Tenerife (28-29degrees) for five mins, step back into the UK and I'm blooming freezing! We left in jeans and T's. come back and had to start finding jumpers and an extra layer on the bed last night. bbrrrrrrrr!

Mind you I have had to slow down whilst away, no rushing around, have had to drink beer/eat ice creams to stay cool and swim twice a day to lower my temperature, its a hard life you know! :bouncing-ball: :too-hot: :cheers:

If anyone fancies a few nights away in the warm they even hire out tandem electric mobility scooters over there, everyone seems to use them to get around.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad you have had a good time airwaves..and what better time just before winter...we saw the tandems in Spain a couple of years ago..they are a brilliant idea..our neighbours are going to Tenerife for Christmas...8 of them we are very tempted :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    What on earth have you lot been doing

If anyone fancies a few nights away in the warm they even hire out tandem electric mobility scooters over there, everyone seems to use them to get around.

th_20160406_140915.jpg

Lucy on a scooter in Tenerife in March this year Airwave :)

I'm glad you had such a great time :)
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Tropic of Cancer is HOT!!! I was talking to a shopowner who said that the temperature will soon drop down to just under 20 degrees and he would get the jumper out, notice he said jumper in the singular, poor thing!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    BTW I went on one of the two person ones with my husband and had to get off I got travel-sick!!!

It's such a great temperature all year round really lucky you :)