Resurrecting the AC Coven

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 3. Nov 2016, 17:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
I found the old ac coven it dates back to 2012 so I thought it was time to resurrect it by starting a new posting ,this years meeting takes place behind the cafe in the woods cloaks and pointy hats are compulsory,theres lots of newbies to be initiated into the coven so its going to be a long night.Please arrive by 11.30 pm. Breakfast will be served in the cafe.Mig

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Absolutely count me in mig

I have a bag of Daisycat's rodent tails and entrails

t98192.gif

I hope you're impressed with my face I've had some work done :D
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    I've bought a nice new broom, especially, in case I have to be ' initiated.' I'm really looking forward to it, & have been practicing my chanting.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    theresak wrote:
    I've bought a nice new broom, especially, in case I have to be ' initiated.' I'm really looking forward to it, & have been practicing my chanting.

You're getting good on the new broom Theresa!

t98222.gif
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Got my cloak and pointy hat ready. I'm collecting spiders and slugs so will bring them along.
    Christine
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    Drat, I knew there was a reason why I should have kept those mummified toads from the toilets at work.
  • mig
    Options
    DAFFY mummified toads are the best for casting spells TUT.
    Ive started the fire under the cauldron so chuck in your scabs and spiders and frogs I SAID FROGS NOT OUR FROG ,score your cupboards for anything at least 2 years out of date ,got no cobwebs somebody cleaned up too well.
    Be back later my potion has just arrived (humira) Mig
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    What's the score for whole spices BBE 1997? I stocked up when visiting my sister in Rotterdam(seriously cheap and good quality as it's such a cosmopolitan place, the central market was amazing)They still smell and taste OK so waste not want not....
  • mig
    Options
    Thanks Daffy it counteracts the smell that bubbled up when I chucked in the stuff Frog got from aracnazon.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh no last time the initiation was so scary.. s050.gif couldn't find cauldron so thought this would do.. e010.gif...will go and look for my cloak.... :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    mig!

I think you left this

t98269.gif

in the café

and Barbara I found your cloak :)

t98213.gif
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    oh count me in - I have gone for a regal look this season. 8) s-l640.jpg

I have found something at the back of the cupboard, some beans, I think they are about 3 years out of date, so I will pop them in the pot. Right, I will away and get my broom asap. XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Only three years? That's edible in our house :lol:

Watch you don't fall over that gown, Aidan. maybe a few sensors would help :wink:

I feel useless for Hallowe'en this year. It's come a month too late. All our rubbish (sorry, delectable almost-edibles) went in the bin before we moved. I can't even find any eyes of newts or toes of frogs here. We've a lot of leaves. Any use?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    mig!

I think you left this

t98269.gif

in the café

and Barbara I found your cloak :)

t98213.gif
    Oh thanks Toni thought it had been used has a duster..now I quite like the regal blue one that Aiden has found.. has for food its a bit like SWs cupboard ..has was..so there will be a few things added.. :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    I've never joined the AC Coven before but I'm game!

At the bottom of my garden there's a wooded area and we get lots of spiders so I can contribute those if that's helpful for the brew. Do I need to get a "special" hat to wear?

Do we need anything else? I can also supply cat hair that I manage to groom out of my cat - perhaps we could use this as a thickener?

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • applerose
    Options
    Do we need pumpkins?
    11058495_10156097537985858_6465104212329032954_n_zpsqe50blmw.jpg
    Christine
  • applerose
    Options
    Whoops, I need more practice.
    9309e337-a5b7-455c-92d7-fe21ae8140c5_zpscv6mymcs.jpg
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh dear poor Christine!!

I think you need some flying lessons :? I recommend HHH - 'Hands on Hovering for Hags'. They helped me and will do you a crash course for a couple of jars of pickled eye balls???

Barbara I agree choose Aidan's :) So swish. NTW I have found 'The cloak of invisibility!!'
    can't wait to try it!!

Grace those spiders are exactly what we need and if there are any webs there too??

Stickywicket - check your leaves for beetles?? Maybe?
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    OMG what are you lot up to now? I haven't got anything to wear! Oh I know, what about my gardening clothes, they're old and mouldie?

Not sure about all this I haven't done a night shift in 15 years and it'll be well past the ten o'clock news (my bedtime elixier)..........., and as for my poor chest and all that smoke........

Why are toads better than frogs with spells?

:cheers:
  • mig
    Options
    Toads are better than frogs because they,re warty and warts make a better potion.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Toads are better than frogs because they,re warty and warts make a better potion.

That's why us witches like our warts hairy

t98445.gif

More powerful!
  • bubbles
    Options
    Indeedy Toni, nothing beats a hairy wart :lol::lol: ooops, sorry, serious now :?
    Frogs are used in spells to woo a persons heart. Not sure there will be any wooing, but, you never know.........

Forgot to say, the Pumpkin is fabulous Christine, bless little witch, splatting the tree like that. We can cast a spell to heal her bumps and bruises.
  • mig
    Options
    Last things must be chucked in the cauldron by 7.30,plain black cloaks please or else
  • bubbles
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Last things must be chucked in the cauldron by 7.30,plain black cloaks please or else

I have thrown in the Pendle mists, some old spiders webs (no spiders to be seen, sorry). I will ditch the regal cloak and change to jet black - don't want to get caught up in a spell.

I will miss the beginning and may well be late arriving, nothing new there then Aidan. But - I will keep an eye on my crystal ball and my energies will assist wherever possible. :?
  • frogmorton
    Options
    I've brought my pumpkin

th_20161031_182616.jpg

and Lucy's

th_20161031_182624.jpg

No heart woo-ing this year Aidan so I am NOT getting in!!

and of course a little of this...mig remember no more than 3 drops...

t98343.gif
  • frogmorton
    Options
    t98386.gif

Is anyone keeping an eye on this it's really starting to smoke and the smell.....my eyes are watering