Hello

Options
kerinj2002
kerinj2002 Member Posts: 6
edited 1. Nov 2016, 14:48 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, my name is Keri. I have 2 children aged 14 and 5 (I know, what was I thinking!) Haha! I have a wonderful husband, who helps me endlessly and brilliant family and friends who I'd struggle to get by without. I have a dog, Alfie, who's the best! I used to work in accounts before I began with RA. I no longer work so Alfie is a great companion!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find support, advice, light relief and friendship here. There are lots of people here with RA and they are all very empathic and helpful.

I am one of the moderation team, we all have one or more arthritis 'hangers on' or look after family members with the same.

If you need help with the technicalities of the forum just get in touch via a personal message.

Best wishes

ChrisK
    Mod
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Keri, welcome to the forums

You'll find eveyone here very supportive and is a good place to have a rant, as we all understand and won't judge you.

Good to hear you got a great support network in family and friends, as it can be at times difficult to get across to others how you feel on a day to day basis coping with arthirits.

Regards

Alastair
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"