Hello, I'm ringing about your delivery.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 1. Nov 2016, 08:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
So began a phone call around 9.30 this morning. It was a very pleasant young lady who, after confirming I am who I was supposed to be went on to inform me that due to a mix up at their depot my humira and new sharps would not be delivered today because they were not on the van so could she set up another date? I demurred - she asked why and I explained that I received the meds and the sharps at around 8.30 this morning, just as promised on the tracker service.

'Were they addressed to you?' she asked, somewhat harshly I thought. Yes, I said, I signed for them and everything. 'Well that doesn't make sense,' she said and I agreed that it didn't.

Gotta love HaH. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    In this ever-changing world, some things remain the same. Well done HaH :roll:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I had a call at the start of last week to arrange delivery did I want a sharps bin no thanks I've just had one ,so friday last week my delivery came along with a new sharps bin,the guy said oh never mind when you do want one they probably won't send one so I kept it.They have also arranged a delivery over the christmas period .
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    On that front, Mig, I cannot fault them; when they rang in early October to arrange yesterday's non-existent :wink: delivery another for December was also booked (for once common sense prevailed). I have a spare sharps for the meth, which is useful because HaH still haven't heard from my hospital about their transferring that script to them from Alcura. I think more self-admin beckons but not just yet. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben