Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hi all

FrodfurgurnFrodfurgurn Posts: 2
edited 29. Nov 2016, 13:32 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone. I just have registered here. Luckily, I am not a person who suffers from arthritis but my partner does so I do know quite much about this condition. looking forward to make new friends and to learn more :)

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,993 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome from me, too :autumn-sun:

How lovely that you are here on behalf of your partner! I womder if he / she would like to join is too.

There is a lot of really useful info if you click on the tabs above. Then, of course, there is us too. We are a friendly lot and welcoming.

If you have any questions about arthritis Living With Arthritis is the best place to put them. Chit Cha is for the other stuff. Welcome aboard :idea:
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,870
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and a warm welcome form me...
    You will find so much info on the forum and we are a friendly lot that like to support one another ..hope to see your name around the forum.. :)
    Love
    Barbara