Two kittens!

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 1. Dec 2016, 17:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, it's Wednesday and lots of you know by now what I do on a Wednesday tea-time. Yes - weigh in!

Another half a pound has gone. :lol: I'm happy with that as after Mum's funeral last Friday when my cousin, his wife and I got back to my place, we each had two slices of cheese on toast (full fat cheese as well!). So yet again I've had a look on the jolly old internet and, according to one website, kittens (they didn't say at what age) weigh about a pound each. Aahh. Hence, I have two kittens to lose! :lol: (Two pounds to go, and then I'll have lost 5 stone and be at target).

I have to say though that my digestive system either didn't like the cheese on toast or the pickled onions I had at the wake. (I ate lunch before going to the funeral so I wouldn't nibble). I suspect probably the cheese as that's the first time I'd had full fat cheese since having my gallbladder out back in January. Needless to say, when my cousin and his wife went home the Saturday I dumped the small bit of cheese that was left. (Since gone back to the half fat cheese without any problems).

Thank you so much for the "cheering on" and your generous encouragement.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Aww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two little kittens!!

o015.gif
    o015.gif

That's great after eating full-fat cheese :) Well -done you :)

My sis can't do anything fatty after she had her gallbladder out a couple of years ago so I think you may well be right. Wise to ditch what's left of it.

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh bless 2 little kittens can you just imagine them..Grace you have done all the hard work ..and boy have you done well..Cheese doesn't agree with me anymore ..and I love it..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Well done again, Grace. Another great result. :autumn-sun:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright