A message from 'theresak'

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
edited 14. Dec 2016, 16:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
Tezz has been ill for some time and is now to face a very big operation in January.

Typically, she asked me to send her apologies for absence (She just hasn't felt well enough to support others as she normally does) but I am taking the liberty of asking, also, for your messages of support for her which I'm sure would be appreciated.

Have a great Christmas, Tezz, and the very best of luck for January.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tezz,I will be with you when ever needed and wish you well for your operation hope it goes well,sending huge hugs (((()))) X

Thanks for letting us know Sticky.(((()))) Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I thought she had been quiet - and all for the wrong reason. :(

I wish you very well, teresak, your family too. I will be thinking of you and look forward to seeing your name on here again once you are better. ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Dear Tezz,

Sorry to hear you are poorly and need an operation next month. Hope it all goes well for you.

Love from all of us
    Yvonne and the mod team xxx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Tezz
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hadn't noticed you weren't about because I'm just getting back online .......halfway through recovery from TKR.
    I'll be with you during the operation and thinking about you and thanks for letting us know.

All the best pet.
    Love
    Hileena
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    So sorry to hear that you've not been well, Tezz. I'm sending some positive vibes for your op in January. I hope it all goes well. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a healthier 2017!

Meg
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    So sorry to hear your unwell Tezz, all the best for January, looks like we're going to be new year surgery buds. Lets hope it does the trick for both of us. Will be thinking of you over Christmas hope you get to enjoy some of the festivities. All the best sending you positive (())'s. xx :sick-in-bed:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Please send my best too to Theresak

I hope she is able to take the chance to rest up ready for the operation she faces in January.

Love and ((())) to her

Toni xxx
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Oh no, poor thing. I am sending virtual hugs and wish you a speedy recovery from your operation. I hope you are well enough to enjoy Christmas and new year. Seasons greetings x