Been Awarded P.I.P!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 19. Dec 2016, 20:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
I actually got my letter from the D.W.P end of last week! I couldn't open it so got my OH to open it for me. I saw his face light up as he read the letter. I have been awarded the top band of the Mobility until 2020.
And the middle band (I think, can't remember!) for the care until 2020.
Talk about a great Christmas present! I really can relax now and enjoy Christmas now and look forward to 2017! I have a huge smile on my face. x:) champagne bottle

Comments

moderator Moderator Posts: 4,082
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    That is a great Christmas present for you. Relax and enjoy Christmas.
    Chris Mod santa
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    That is such good news Bd, I am completely thrilled for you. It is a worry, the whole situation, from start to finish. I bet you do have a big smile. If any letters come from the DWP then I get OH to open them, I just cannot bear it.
    Have a lovely Christmas and New year, may it be stress free XX Aidan
  • HipHipReplacement
    HipHipReplacement Member Posts: 8
    Congratulations! That is truly great news! Please make sure you relax as much as possible over Christmas and New Year!

Quite typically I got the dreaded letter for a medical review on my doorstep on Thursday, after limping through the door from getting bad news about my hips a couple of hours earlier at my hospital appointment, and almost getting hit by a car reversing on to a pedestrian area when struggling home, having to jump out of the way! Stressed up to the eyeballs about it really, just one of those days where nothing goes right!

Who's Online

Brynmor
Brynmor
Fran54
Fran54
toady
toady
Vianne
Vianne
+8 Guests