Maintaining at target

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 9. Jan 2017, 15:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi,

Well, I weighed in on Wednesday and managed to maintain (stay the same). I've now been given my "target member" book which is helpful with hints and tips. I only need to technically weigh in once a month, but I'll go most weeks as I want to keep an eye on this.

Being on the plan is now a "healthy eating plan" for me so I've not changed my eating habits. It's an easy plan to follow; it suits my lack of a gallbladder as well which is a bonus! As long as I stay within a 3lbs above or below my target weight I don't pay to weigh in either. :lol:

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well that sounds like a bargain Grace :)

Well done with maintaining.

I would be very surprised to hear you didn't manage that with you determination ;)

I don't blame you keeping an eye - also you being the there will encourage others.

love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Congratulations Grace you have done so well ...I think you are right to go most weeks ...and must keep withing the target and not have to pay...I am sure you will xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Hi Grace well done you as you say now it just a healthy eating plan and it is good to go to group regularly as it helps you to keep a check on it and helps keep you in that target zone, and of course you keep up to date with any changes In the plan. and you still get all the encouragement from other group members.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Thanks. Not sure what'll happen this week as I'm now on cough mixture and throat lozenges thanks to having been infected with the office cold bug. (I did get sugar free lozenges though ...).

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!