Stress

Options
Gezzy
Gezzy Member Posts: 7
edited 14. Jan 2017, 04:35 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I work in a very busy pharmacy. I've been with the company for over 20 years. Exactly 12 months ago they moved me out of my regular branch and into a nightmare branch. I have tried to fit in by helping everyone and working extra hours to catch up on pharmacy work so that there wouldn't be a back log of work for the rest of the pharmacy team. Well I burnt myself out and was off with stress for 6 weeks back in the march 2016 . Since I came back the staff have been very bitchy towards me and I started with aches and pains in all off my joints. I was so poorly I couldn't walk or even drive. I finally got to see my GP in September for blood tests and mri scans , The rheumatologist told me that she was appalled that my company would allow such treatment of their staff. Every joint in my whole body is inflamed and I now need a new knee. I'm dreading going back in in February. They wont let me sit down for a moment even though a lady from occupational health rang me on line interview. I'm on steroid injections, methotrexate and etoricoxib. I cannot afford to quit my job as I have my 15 year old grand daughter living with me and my husband. I don't know what to do next. :( . PS we have had 3 managers and 6 staff that have left and only replaced them with me. not good.