Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Help us improve our website, chatbot and online community
We’d love your help to improve our digital services. It’s important to us that our website, chatbot and online community continue to support and provide information people with arthritis in the right way. We’re excited to be doing research to understand more about what’s working for you and what’s not so we can continue to improve what we’re doing.
You don’t need to be familiar with our digital services or a digital native to take part. The research will take one hour and will be run by a research consultancy SnapOut. Simply fill in the survey below to get involved. Together, we can continue to do more for people living with arthritis.

Fill in this survey to take part

Arch reconstruction

SudeeSudee Posts: 4
edited 26. Jan 2017, 03:52 in Say Hello Archive
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. Late 50s working wife, mum and nan who has just had arch reconstruction surgery.

I thought a good use of my time would be to create a blog about this experience. It may help others considering the procedure.

Hopefully I will be given the ok to provide the link on here

Comments

• SudeeSudee Posts: 4
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks. The blog with all the info can be found at sudee.simplesite.com
  • stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,968 ✭✭
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I confess I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having this surgery. It must have been a big decision given that, as you say in your blog, you've already had several bits of surgery to that foot. I hope it goes well. Best of luck.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • SudeeSudee Posts: 4
    Thanks. It was a big decision but hopefully worth the gamble.

Is posting it on the hello enough for people to find the info?