Utterly exhausted

Options
18amandah
18amandah Member Posts: 34
edited 28. Feb 2017, 16:12 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I forgot to mention,that I too have Osteoarthritis myself a failed hip replacement, owing to lack of support & having to struggle with caring for my Husband as we have no family.So to have an op this is out of the question as I am stressed.We have a cleaner twice a week & communicator guides to help for a few hours per week.Every other week I have Reflexology to ease things.Sorry to rant regards Amanda h

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Amandah

I am so sorry to hear how hard things are for you and your husband.

Don't worry about saying it as it is we do understand. I don't think you ranted at all.

Hospitals are scary enough for most of us, but must be so much worse if you have anxiety too ((()))

A break would be lovely for you both it would really pick you up. There are lots of places you could go in the UK or abroad even if you wanted to. I have looked at this site before:

http://www.disabilityholidaysguide.com/uk-disabled-holidays.aspx

The reflexology is such a good idea I bet it helps a lot. I hope you have a good GP to help you with the pain you must have from your hip.

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Hello again, Amanda. I'm sorry you're going through another rough patch. I hope writing it all down helped a little. Sometimes it's just the totality of things that becomes overwhelming, isn't it?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Merry12
    Merry12 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I hope that things get sorted for you.