No internet

Options
GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 18. Mar 2017, 15:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
My internet has died :roll: so although I can read the posts using my roaming data on my mobile I can't post. (Currently at my neighbour's using her internet so I could get my shopping order done, bless her. Took opportunity to just reassure you all I'm ok).

Engineer will be with me Tuesday afternoon. My provider only expected me to dismantle the BT phone box on the wall! I soon put them right and demanded an engineer. I had to play the "disability card" for them to agree to do this mind you, which shouldn't have had to be the case.

I went and bought a dongle with data on it but my laptop won't "play ball" with that either. So annoying.

Apologies in advance for any pocket duties I'll miss out on.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Grace,
    don't forget you can download the tapatalk app onto your phone and access the forums from their. There is an iPhone version as well as an android version.
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What a blasted nuisance and thank you for letting us know that you are OK. I hope they turn out when they promise and are able to get you back online. Take care, I'm thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Ya boo Grace you poor thing :(

I hope it gets fixed soon and easily.

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hope things are back up and running asap. I have had to use "sorry, I am disabled" check on your screen, it should say, oh yes, it does......... :roll:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Grace ..its a pain when this happens..how on earth did we manage before the net.. :) I hope they have you back on Tuesday...
    Love
    Barbara