Options
2»

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Count me in for pocket duties
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Hileena

I hope you get a good report regarding the dexa. The doctor I see for OP at the hospital has told me that as my spine is not in good order at all plus the scoliosis and with taking strontium ranelate which does not give a true reading on the dexa I shall have an x-ray and also some other test to see how the bones are doing when they have this new machine up and running. I am not holding my breath!

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    HI ELNA
    IT WILL BE ABOUT 6 WEEKS BEFORE I SEE THE OP DOC AND GET A RESULT FROM HIM.
    THE LAST DEXA I HAD WASN'T VERY CLEAR BECAUSE OF THE SCOLIOSIS AND 1 PARTICULAR TABLET I TAKE
    SO HERE'S HOPING THIS IS A BETTER RESULT
    LOVE
    HILEENA XX
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

(Sigh!) The wheels move slowly don't they but then you have other things on your plate to contend with at the moment, don't you?

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Oh dear :?

More delays for you :( I understand they need to know how the bones are doing before surgery, but it must be so frustrating waiting for scans and decisions.

I hope you are taking extra care and not taking too many risks?? Maybe taking your own advice and pacing yourself too :wink:

Love and ((()))

Toni xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    HI TONI
    WOULD I DREAM OF NOT PACING MYSELF?? DONT BE SILLY, YOU KNOW ME :lol:
    SERIOUSLY........I AM TRYING BUT AM VERY BORED AND THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT IT :roll:
    ROLL ON TOMORROW NIGHT [MON] THAT WILL BE THE LAST DAY OVER AND PRAY THAT I'M FIRST ON THE LIST THE NEXT DAY.......HAVENT BEEN TOLD YET.
    LOVE
    HILEENA