Im still around

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 6. May 2017, 17:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone,Though I haven't posted much I still look in to see what you're all up to.Im 1/2lb to my target weight and feeling a lot better going to have to wear a belt with my jeans will have to buy some new ones.
On sunday we are off to Belgium we are going a WW1 battlefield and cemetery tour .
The week after that its my yearly rheumy appointment,fingers crossed its ok for another year.
Wishing you all well Mig (((()))) X

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh well done, mig :D

We spent a lovely, moving week in Ypres a few years back. The Ypres museum is possibly the best I've ever been in. The ceremony at the Menin Gate each evening is not to be missed and please have a beer at the cafe there on my behalf.

Hope rheumatology goes well too.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Mig its really good to hear form you, boy you have done :D well with your weight..just in time for your next trip..you enjoy Belgium..somewhere I have never been but heard so much about, and good luck with your rheumy appointment xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Good one Mig I hope you enjoy the trip always wanted to go myself but probably never will now.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Mig !!!!
    Great to see you and well-done for the weight loss. I hope your trip to Belgium goes well.
    Look forward to seeing you back on the forums when you get home
    Love
    Toni xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi Mig, there you are, good to see you and congratulations on the weight loss, much praise :)

Enjoy the time in Belgium, I am sure it will be an emotional experience, but one that everyone should see and do in their lifetime. Take lots of care XXX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks everyone,I started SW weighing 13st 5 and a half lbs Im now 11st 12 and a half lbs ,I feel so much better in myself and must admit I was very down about it but yesterday I brought a pair of jeggings now if I could just change my feet I would buy some red stilettos.
    Half way through packing just last minute things to do.
    Take care all. X Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Woo hoo! Well done, you!

Put me down for a change of feet too, please, mig. You can have any stilettos of any hue that go with them :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Good to see you Mig. You have done so well with your weight loss. Well done. Enjoy your trip to Belgium.
    Christine
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done on the weight loss Mig . and enjoy your trip to Belgium.
    Stay positive always👍xx