POCKET DUTIES PLEASE

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 6. May 2017, 14:39 in Living with Arthritis archive
HI
CAN I HAVE POCKET DUTIES ON MONDAY PLEASE
I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE CONSULTANT ON MONDAY.
IT WILL ABOUT 2 WEEKS POST OP
I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING. I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL SO MANY
TIMES IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS :(
4 TIMES FOR STAYS I THINK. I HAVE A DREAD THAT HE WILL SAY I NEED TO GO BACK IN AGAIN :cry: [I DONT KNOW WHY!!!!!!]
THANKS IN ADVANCE
LOVE
HILEENA

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Of course, consider it done XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • hileena111
    Options
    THANKS Aiden

LOVE HILEENA
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I do hope all goes well. Can't be there, I'm afraid, as I'm at my own hospital but best of luck.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    I'll be there for us Mods, I'm sure we can make a fuss if it looks like they want to keep you count on us for a diversion while you escape

Yvonne x
  • hileena111
    Options
    THANKS STICKY......I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU AT YOUR APPOINTMENT

THANKS YVONNE [ON BEHALF OF THE MODS]
    I HAD TO LAUGH AT THE IDEA OF YOU ALL CREATING A DIVERSION WHILE I ESCAPED :lol::lol:

LOVE
    HILEENA
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Will be thinking of you Hileena, on Monday. You are seeing the consultant very soon after your op.

You will not be kept in. We will not let that happen. ;):)

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • palo
    palo Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Good luck, I know what it feels like, being afraid the next visit to the consultant will land you back in hospital again when you are desperate for a bit of normality and fresh air, not more hospital life!

Again good luck. I used to get really stressed and panicky thinking I would be re-admitted, but really you should try and think it is the best place to be if that is where they think you need to be - but far easier said than done.
  • hileena111
    Options
    HI
    WELL IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO GET KEPT IN IF YOU LOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT :lol:
    LOVE
    #HILEENA
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    I'll be there, be a change of scenery from all the post holiday laundry :wink: . Seriously though, hope all goes well, at least they're keeping a close eye on how the healing is happening. Fix your sights on that Lake District holiday to get you through.

Deb xx
  • hileena111
    Options
    HI DEB
    APART FROM ANYTHING ELSE ITS NOT THE HOSPITAL WHERE I'VE HAD ALL MY REPLACEMENTS DONE......ITS MUCH NICER, MORE HOMELY. THIS IS AN AWFUL PLACE. YOU MIGHT BUZZ AT BREAKFAST [APPROX] SOMEONE WILL COME, YOU SAY HOW SORE YOU ARE, I'LL TELL THE NURSE IS THE ANSWER. SOMEONE COMES ABOUT LUNCHTIME WITH PAINKILLER :x SO ITS AN AWFUL PLACCE. SORRY FOR THE MOAN.
    YOU ARE RIGHT.......KEEP MY EYES ON THE FEW DAYS IN THE LAKES :D

LOVE
    HILEENA
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    Suggest you keep your mind's eye on the Lake District and your real eyes on where you're going - you don't want another fall - that'll guarantee you get stuck inside again!
    Hope all goes well and the reality is better than the anticipation.