Inspire magazine

Rach101
Rach101 Member Posts: 165
Hello. I was wondering when the spring edition of inspire is due to come out? I became a member of arthritis care last year and received a copy of the winter magazine which I found really useful but I haven't received any post from you since then. Thanks Rachel

Comments

moderator Moderator Posts: 4,082
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I received the Summer 2017 today, hopefully, you will be receiving it soon.

Moderator John
  • Rach101
    Hi John, I haven't received the spring edition yet so I think there must be a problem. Could you let me know who to raise this with please so it can be looked into? There was a big delay with getting the winter edition but I thought it had been sorted.
    Many thanks
    Rachel
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 2,091
    Hi Rach101,

I'm sorry there has been a problem with your receiving Inspire magazine.

The department who can look into this is Supporter Services at [email protected] or on 020 7380 6540.

If you should have any trouble getting through, you are welcome to telephone the Arthritis Care Helplines or email the helpline at [email protected], giving your full name and membership number. We could then liaise with Supporter Services.

I hope this will all be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,

Rachael, Helplines Worker
  • Rach101
    Thanks Rachael
    Ive had an email saying it's been sorted. I find the magazine so helpful, Ive read the winter edition Several times!
    Rach x