Medical Marijuana?

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
edited 30. Jun 2017, 07:52 in Say Hello Archive
Blinkz wrote:
it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more.

And, as my Uncle Joe used to say, it'll cure your wooden leg :lol:

I'll stick with the meds.

What type of arthritis do you have, Blinkz? And what, please, are cbd and thc :?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    And what, please, are cbd and thc

"THC refers to Tetrahydrocannabinols, which is the active chemical in cannabis, or marijuana, responsible for making its users high"
    "The active ingredient medical patients tend to be most interested in is the cannabinoid known as cannabidiol, or CBD for short."

There is probably more about this on USA sites, and there are certainly plenty of folks out there willing to supply various versions of cannabis for medical purposes.
    This article provides a bit of background to the rather difficult situation in the UK with respect to MS.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/legal-marijuana-medical-uk-availability-law-a7699056.html

Blinkx, to get back to your question,cbd has been mentioned recently on the forum(have you tried using the search button) but I don't know if anyone is actually using it.