original copper heeler

Options
celtic
celtic Member Posts: 32
edited 4. Jul 2017, 04:28 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Folks anyone had any dealings with copper heelers or know anyone that has had success with getting pain free by using them, had leaflet come that says they are a wonderful cure, I have had success with a copper bracelet so hope what they claim is true, be glad of any info, Ta folks Celtic

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Celtic,

I've moved your thread to Living with Arthritis as this describes the content.

Unfortunately I can't help as I've not tried any copper items myself.

Take care
    Yvonne x
  • celtic
    celtic Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi Yvonne, thanks for help, I have worn a copper bangle on my left wrist for about a year and it has worked well, it has eased the pain, I know it is not a cure still manage to drop things on occasions but the difference is amazing, would recommend to any one, sorry to say even though my wrist is deep green the arthritis has not eased from the rest of my body why I've no idea, anyone got the answer? luck to all Celtic
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think that any form of arthritis is stubborn: once its claws are in they stay firmly fixed. I have a creaky foot in both camps, I began my auto-immune version in 1997 and then OA was diagnosed in 2011 thanks to the damage caused by the first. I am bone-on-bone throughout both knees and my ankles are going the same way. I know there are those who swear by their bangles but I have never met anyone who has tried the heelers. When I read these kinds of adverts I remind myself that I too could write a cracking review, it's not hard to do. As far as I know nothing as yet will renew or regrow cartilidge (cartiledge? cartilege? My spelling has deserted me!) and that is what we need to recushion our joints.

You've mentioned that you have found some relief from your bangle so why not try them? You have nothing to lose apart from a few quid if they don't help, but if they do then that's a bonus. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben