hello everyone

annie1954
annie1954 Member Posts: 2
edited 7. Feb 2023, 10:10 in News Archive
hi everyone my name is ann I have arthritis since I was 36 am now 62 feel the older I am getting to more pain I am in but I try hard to get on with life
but sometimes I feel so alone nobody understand s xxx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I am sorry you have had to find us. Rest assured we understand as we are all affected by arthritis in all its flavours and guises - I have psoriatic and osteo so have a creaky foot in both camps; what do you have and what meds are you taking?

Finding your way around a new forum is never easy, not many people look in on this part of the forum (it's also quiet due to the bank holiday) so please repost on the Living with Arthritis board as more read that. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums annie1954 from the moderation team

As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

John (Moderator)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello Ann and welcome from me, too.

You've come to the right place. We all understand the difficulties - physical and emotional - of living with arthritis and a problem shared is, as they say, a problem halved. So do, please, join in anywhere on any thread. We're very friendly on here and always glad to have someone else on board :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright