Helllo Back Again

jilly
jilly Member Posts: 503
edited 31. Aug 2017, 06:00 in Say Hello Archive
Hi , it is a long time since I have been on here , I think the last time was 2013 . not sure . Well hope you are all ok and managing your pain levels when you can .
I remember a few of you from back then . I have arthritis in most of my joints , had 2 knee replacements and a hip replacement . then hands, shoulders , neck, feet and now lower spine . just about all my joints .
I have been reading your posts and forgot how helpful it is to read about other people in the same boat .
Well looking forward to getting to know you all again and getting your help with a few questions . Hello again . Jilly

x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello back! :) I recognised the username when I logged on, it's lovely to hear from you. I hope you get some answers to your questions, things are pretty quiet at the moment but I'm sure if we can help we will. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,101
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome back :D It's lovely to see you though, as always with arthritis, for all the wrong reasons :roll: I do hope we can help if you have any questions and, if not, then I hope we can help just by being here :D

Who's Online

1 Guest