Helllo Back Again

jilly
jilly Member Posts: 503
edited 31. Aug 2017, 06:00 in Say Hello Archive
Hi , it is a long time since I have been on here , I think the last time was 2013 . not sure . Well hope you are all ok and managing your pain levels when you can .
I remember a few of you from back then . I have arthritis in most of my joints , had 2 knee replacements and a hip replacement . then hands, shoulders , neck, feet and now lower spine . just about all my joints .
I have been reading your posts and forgot how helpful it is to read about other people in the same boat .
Well looking forward to getting to know you all again and getting your help with a few questions . Hello again . Jilly

x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello back! :) I recognised the username when I logged on, it's lovely to hear from you. I hope you get some answers to your questions, things are pretty quiet at the moment but I'm sure if we can help we will. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome back :D It's lovely to see you though, as always with arthritis, for all the wrong reasons :roll: I do hope we can help if you have any questions and, if not, then I hope we can help just by being here :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright