70s MOT

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 28. Sep 2017, 05:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Im 70 in a couple of weeks time and the surgery phoned to say Im due for an mot which is this morning so if anyone wants to come along there will be coffee and cake afterwards.(new coffee shop opened locally).Mig

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry, I'm late :bee:

I hope the M.O.T. went well, mig, and you're good for another 70 :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Me too mig sorry I hope you passed your MOT and don't have to take it again for another 3 years :lol:
  • mig
    Options
    Thanks both,blood pressure was a little high so have got an app with gp wednesday she will also do an RA check,I have achy knees which is new for me so I will mention it to her the right one seems a little puffy at times but its not warm to touch so not sure what it could be,company will be good. Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry I am another that is late..its good that they are keeping an eye on you Mig..hope all goes well Wednesday..
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    Options
    Well I can manage to be on time for this one. I hope it's nothing much. As for BP - the meds are not good for us in that respect, nor the lack of decent exercise, but we can only do what we can do. Good luck, mig.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    Options
    GP put me on a low blood pressure tablet with instructions to have a blood test in a weeks time.
    Of course my knees were behaving when I saw her so instruction to see her if they play up again.
    She asked if I had booked my flu jab and said as they had received the vaccine I could see the nurse and have it done there and then the sooner the better she said.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    sorry we missed your pocket duty Mig, very glad that it went well
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • mig
    Options
    Had bloods done yesterday am waiting for a call from gp it was u&e so kidney function test yes ?if they are ok I can stay on it and see her in a weeks time,oh the joys of RA and old age. :)
  • stickywicket
    Options
    Fingers crossed, mig.

(Wasn't it Evelyn Waugh who wrote a book entitled 'Vile Bodies'?)
    Steven Wright