Hi ya everyone

Lulu2010
Lulu2010 Member, NewlyRegistered Posts: 2
edited 27. Sep 2017, 08:13 in Say Hello Archive
Hiya everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I have Arthritis and I have just had a knee replacement surgery. I would like to hear from anyone who has gone through the same replacement surgery,for some tips and information. I will be happy to talk to anyone who might be thinking of having replacement surgery.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Best wishes,

Xx

Comments

moderator Moderator Posts: 4,080
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, Lulu2010, from the moderation team.

We have some great members here with a wide range of experiences of arthritis and of living with the condition, many have had knee surgery like yourself. I am sure you will get lots of support and information from them. It’s lovely to see you offering your experience already too :D

This is a link to a very popular thread from 2012 when a lot of forum users seemed to have their Total Knee Replacements around the same time. It might make interesting reading for you:

https://arthritiscareforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=34009

As moderators we are here to help with any problems you may have using the message boards so feel free to send us a message if you need to.

Please do join in wherever you like, you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 26,173
    Hi Lulu and welcome from me, too.

I've had three knee replacements (No, I'm not Jake the Peg :wink: I just had the first two when I was young due to RA). Glad to help in any way I can. I suggest you re-post on the Living With Arthritis forum where more people will see your thread.
    "The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain." Kahlil Gibran
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 26,574
    Well I remember the year of the TKRs!!!

Lulu2010 Welcome from me too :)

Everyone here is lovely so do come along in and join us all :D

Love

Toni xx
    Love

Toni xxx