HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 5. Nov 2017, 13:09 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I rang up about this spinal appointment or at least when I might hear from them.
I must have got a very sympathetic girl in appointments or she heard my voice [very tearful because I was in pain] She has got me an appointment in a few weeks time :lol: I go to Ireland on the 10th of this month to see my mam. She has had another stoke.
She could have fitted me in that week.....Typical!!!!!! :roll:
But I've got an appointment for the week after I come back. A lot better than March isn't it :D
So I'll be asking for pocket duties again when I come back :)

Love
Hileena

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hugs for you and your mum.(((())))
  • hileena111
    Options
    Thanks Meg
    I'm not really looking forward to Ireland this time. Normally I do but its the first time I've been over since my mam went into a home and I'm sure she has changed.
    I've got her Christmas Presents to take over with me.
    Billy [brother] is moving into her house and we are staying in his house which is 5 mins from the home. It was his choice that we stay there

Love
    Hieena
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hugs for Mum and for you too, we will be under the cloak to come with you when you go for your appointment.

(((()))) Take care XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Another pocket duty please.
    I have got a hospital appointment on Monday as well.
    Its for Elderly Medicine ?? With it being on Monday I decided I better ring up and find out what it was??????
    She got my notes and said she didn't know then suddenly she said Have you had any falls? I said yes [when I fell and needed my shoulder replacement] Oh that will be it. So on Monday I go there and hope to find out what it is and what they say about it.
    So I'm very confused and would like some company.
    Thanks
    Love
    Hileena
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    I'll be there Hileena, us lot on here seem to have a fair monopoly of NHS facilities just lately :wink: , I've managed two visits to our local hospital this week, 1 GP appointment and blood tests the following day..........oh, and a phone message from the GP I need to respond to on Monday.

Hope the appointment goes well.

Deb xx
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Deb
    You are right......There seems to be a lot of us with GP's/Hospital appointments at the minute.
    I have this appointment tomorrow, Elderly patients???
    I HAD another one on Wednesday but that had to be cancelled because I have to go to Ireland.... [mam had a stroke]
    The next appointment is when I come back...Thursday 18th...thats a "Talking Matters"
    Then Saturday 18th is the spinal one
    A few days after that is a podiatry appointment
    I think I'm getting my moneys worth from the NHS :lol:
    Love
    Hileena