New to forum
Kub Member Posts: 10
edited 16. Jan 2018, 16:54 in Say Hello Archive
I have had arthritis 7 years. I have not posted on forums before but as this is connected to my health is haven't got any thing to lose..if this is repetit I've orly email shut down mid way
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,636Hello Kub and welcome to the forums from the moderation team.
I am very sorry to hear about your Arthritis and quite agree you have absolutely nothing to lose at all posting on a forum to talk to others in the same position as yourself.
The members here have a wealth of experience between them and I know will be very supportive please ask anything - if they can help they will.
I look forward to seeing you posting in future.
PS. I have deleted your duplicates0
- 8.2K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 3.7K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 193 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 116 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 253 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe