Hi Guys,

Options
Dolores
Dolores Bots Posts: 3
edited 24. Jan 2018, 10:01 in Say Hello Archive
I am Dolores Malone. Just registered to this site and wanted to say hello to all, and compliment a great site.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Dolores

Welcome to the Arthritis Care Forums. I am sure you will find help, support, answers to your questions, friendship and light relief here.

It would be good if you could introduce yoursel more and tell us about you and what sort, if any, type of arthritis you have.

I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis "hangers on" or look after family with the same.

Look forward to you posting again.

Best wishes

ChrisK
    Mod.
  • Dolores
    Dolores Bots Posts: 3
    Options
    moderator wrote:
    Hello Dolores

Welcome to the Arthritis Care Forums. I am sure you will find help, support, answers to your questions, friendship and light relief here.

It would be good if you could introduce yoursel more and tell us about you and what sort, if any, type of arthritis you have.

I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis "hangers on" or look after family with the same.

Look forward to you posting again.

Best wishes

ChrisK
    Mod.
    Thanks
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hello Dolores and welcome to the forum from me too :)

Do tell us a bit about yourself and we will do our best to help if we can. Between us all there is plenty of experience!

If you just want to join for some distraction from arthritis then have a look on the chit chat forum.

Take care

Toni xx