HILEENA IS IN HOSPITAL

Options
barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
edited 28. Feb 2018, 15:28 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hileena has been in hospital for two weeks with a very bad chest infection, has though she hasn't enough to deal with :roll: ..I have only just found out has I rang her phone and her husband answered..she asked me to let you all know..I will update you has and when I hear anything..
Love
Barbara

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. There has been a lot of nasty stuff around this winter. Please give her my best wishes, Barbara. I hope she'll be home soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh no! I was wondering why we hadn't heard from her for a little while and this would be the reason. :( Poor Hileena, I hope that she is on the mend and home soon, hospitals are filthy, germ-ridden places. As Sticky says, there have been some appalling infections around which take root and refuse to be shifted. Please keep us updated, Barbara, and thank you for letting us know. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Sending hugs for a quick recovery,(((()))) Mig
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Poor thing, best wishes for a speedy recovery
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that Hileena is poorly and why. I very much hope that she feels better soon.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello Barbara, if you are in touch with Hileena will you please pass on my best wishes? Thank you. DD
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hello everyone and thankyou so much for your post
    Sorry this is late but I didn't want to bother Eileen husband, so I left it till today..I'm afraid she is quite poorly, she has had am MRI on different parts including her brain bless her..so he will update me later in the week..she is very weak and finds it hard to talk..I really do feel for her, she has gone through so much in the last few years...I for one will say a little prayer for her..thankyou again everyone xxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Crikey :o Can a chest infection affect the brain :shock: Poor Hileena! And how worrying for her family.

Thank you for the update, Barbara. Please give her my very best wishes. I hope the next news will be better.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Oh my goodness, poor Hileena really has been through the mill of late. Sending love and prayers. Thank you for keeping us up to date.

Deb x
  • Slosh
    Options
    Poor Hileena, it really does seem to be one thing after an other. I hope that the MRI doesn't show up anything (or anything serious), and that they are able to sort out what's causing the problem and get a treatment in place.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hileena is in my thoughts. If you are able please let Peter know that her friends on the forum wish her a swift return to better health. DD
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    Thinking of Hileena and her family and hoping for better news soon.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Barbara

Thank you for posting. Thank goodness I logged on to see if there was any news of her, here. There was not last time I looked. I have been worried about Hileena for some time now because I have not heard from her for a goodly while and that is unlike her.

I am devastated to hear that she is in hospital and so poorly. It has been one thing after another for her for so long now.

If you are in contact with her at all, please send her my love and that I am thinking of her and willing her to get better so we can correspond again.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Poor Hileena, yes there are a few nasty viruses going around, get well soon Hileena and I hope you can go home soon. t4591 t69044
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Very sorry to hear that Hileena is so poorly. Thinking about her and wishing her well and a speedy return to health.

Meg
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello Barbara, I hope Hileena is on the mend even if it's going slowly. DD
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    I was also wondering if there was an update on Hileena? Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. We are missing her here!

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi everyone and thankyou again for your post..I haven't heard off Eileen's husband , he did say he would ring toward the end of the week , so I have left him alone..he must have so much going on poor thing..if I don't hear tonight I will ring him tomorrow and certainly pass on all your lovely messages..
    Love to all of you..xxxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Still thinking of Hileena. DD
  • Slosh
    Options
    Been thinking of her too and wondering how she's doing. Hope it's a case of no news is good news.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hello all
    And thankyou again for all your messages for Eileen, I rang Peter this morning and he said she is feeling a little better and he took her on a trip in a wheelchair to the hospital cafe, she is far from being right, but getting there slowly..they have done MRIs and cant find anything out of place, so hopefully she will continue to recover well..he has passed on your messages to Eileen, and I am sure they will help her..
    xxxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Must be relief that the MRIs didn't show anything up, hope her road to recovery is smooth and steady.
    Julian of Norwich
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Barbara

Thank you for letting us know. I do hope Hileena will be well enough to leave hospital soon. Please send her my love and good wishes, I miss being in contact with her.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I hope Hileena is feeling better than of late. DD
  • barbara12
    Options
    Morning all
    Peter rang yesterday to say Hileena is feeling a little better , she is still in hospital and working on her mobility , knowing Hileena has we do she will get there..so prayers and fingers crossed that she get home very soon..they have a meeting at the hospital on Thursday so hopefully there will be even better news..thankyou again everyone xxxx
    Love
    Barbara