Hello fellow sufferers

Options
Marticulous
Marticulous Member Posts: 6
edited 14. Mar 2018, 09:32 in Say Hello Archive
Hi. My name is Martin. I am 57 years old and have recently been diagnosed with OA of the spine. I would love to hear from anyone and particularly members with OA of the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the forums,people on here are happy to share and I'm sure you will get answers
    Al
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I am sorry you have had to find us. I have osteo arthritis but not in my spine, hopefully it will stay that way for a little longer. I also have another kind of arthritis which has led to the OA - life could be better but overall it ain't too bad.

I know there are some on here who are similarly affected, more people tend to look in on the Living with Arthritis board on here so it may be worth reposting there. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Marticulous
    Options
    moderator wrote:
    Hi and welcome to the forums,people on here are happy to share and I'm sure you will get answers
    Al

Thanks very much. Yes I hope so.

• Marticulous
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I am sorry you have had to find us. I have osteo arthritis but not in my spine, hopefully it will stay that way for a little longer. I also have another kind of arthritis which has led to the OA - life could be better but overall it ain't too bad.

I know there are some on here who are similarly affected, more people tend to look in on the Living with Arthritis board on here so it may be worth reposting there. I wish you well. DD
    Hi nice to meet you too. Sorry you are here too if you know what I mean[emoji4]. Ok I will take a look there. Good health to you 🤞