Hello all

Moxie
Moxie Member Posts: 4
edited 2. Apr 2018, 12:57 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, thanks for allowing me to join the forum. I am looking forward to connecting with people and learning more about managing arthritis. Thanks for having me :-)

Comments

moderator Moderator Posts: 4,081
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello

So pleased you have found our forum and I hope you will enjoy being on here. The forum members are very friendly and I am sure you will find they give you helpful tips, answer any questions you have about arthritis and it related conditions. I am sure you will find support, light relief and friendship here.

I see from your next posts that you have found the "Living weith arthritis" and I am sure you will get members answering your queries.

Arthritis Care produce several booklets and leaflets and they can be found at:

https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/do-i-have-arthritis/publications

They also have a freephone Helpline on 0808 800 4050 if you feel there is anything about your condition you would like to talk to someon e about.

I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis "hangers on" or look after family with the same.
    Hope you have a good week and we see you on here soon.

Best wishes
    ChrisK