Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Back from holiday and been to hospital 4 appointment!!

bubbadogbubbadog Posts: 5,852
edited 26. Jun 2018, 06:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Guys and Girls!! Had a fantastic holiday in Tenerife, great hotel perfect for disabled people! We had an adapted room and we couldn't fault it. Weather was gr8 and have a lovely tan! And yesterday I went to the hospital and saw my knee consultant, had lots of x-rays and we both had the shock when we looked at them! My right knee has got a lot worse! We looked at the M.R.I scans from last year and he spotted a hole in the knee as well. So he has put me on the list for my TKR in the right knee. :( He said it's about a 6mnth waiting list so will be done around the same time as the left one last year unless a cancelation comes in. So the wait begins again, can I go back to Tenerife!! m0150

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,993 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Glad you had a good holiday and good luck with the new knee joint. I remember how well you did with the other one so I wish you more of the same.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken