Hello

Options
User3832
User3832 Member Posts: 4
edited 26. Jun 2018, 10:18 in Say Hello Archive
Just saying hello.

Not an arthritis sufferer myself but my mum suffers with both types quite severely, she’s had it for 15years and is currently 52.

Come here to get advice on making and helping life easier and more enjoyable for her.

Than you and see you around.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello User3832 and welcome to the forums from the Moderating Team. You are very welcome to join us, as I can see your Mum has both Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis and you are looking for advice to support her.

I read ,on your other post, that you have already used our search facility and read some useful tips. Of course you are more than welcome to start a new thread. As you so rightly say the forum would be very quiet if everyone just ‘lurked’.

We have lots of lovely community members here and I know they will make you very welcome helping in any way they can.

I look forward to seeing your posts in future.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello and welcome. What a kind thought to try and find out ways of helping your mum and I hope you will also find things helpful to you as you support her. It's not just the person with the medical diagnosis that can find coping with arthritis a challenge!