One shouldn't laugh but......

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 11. Jul 2018, 08:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
I see a woman of 92 (U.S. of course) has shot and killed her son because he wanted to put her in a care home. Apparently, she was 'getting difficult'.

I shall send the link to my sons as a warning :wink: As I've been difficult all my life they should get the message :lol:
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'd have thought a quick whack with a cricket bat would have been more your style Sticky. :D

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• stickywicket
    It's not out of the question, Kathleen :wink:
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    If she is jailed I wonder if she will rue the day - a care home must be better in many ways than a state penitentiary! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    That will teach him, don't mess with mum.. :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    In prison food will be served three times a day, no preparation or washing up. Exercise is every day. TV and radio are there without payment. The doctor comes to you and as for hospital visits you get someone to go with you! You don't have to worry about the heating bills or come to that ANY bills and when you pass away someone will organise and pay for that as well. Drugs, well there are plenty of those in a prison. Booze, well everything else seems to get smuggled in?
  • stickywicket
    This will be a US prison, Airwave. You can't even get a doctor outside of prison without paying. And, if she's in 'the wrong' state, capital punishment might still be in force.
    Steven Wright