Would you believe it

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 9. Aug 2018, 03:03 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hubby and I have just got back from a cruise round the Med I was very good lathered in sun cream big floppy hat on long sleeve tops on long cotton trousers and what happens forgot it all when back and pegged out washing and now got a beautiful itchy rash on hands and arms and to top it all I have eye test at hospital this afternoon (every year now ) I hate them. Hubbys hip started playing up while we were away now he's had to resort to pain dullers (which he said he would never do ). Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am sorry and yes, I do believe it. Our country is not renowned for the strength of its sunlight, after all we're not sited in the Med or the Southern Hemisphere but the usual rules are not applying at the moment, are they? I hope you have calamine lotion to hand, good luck at the hospital and I hope your husband's hip isn't playing him up too much: yeah, I know, he's a bloke so fat chance of that! :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Oh mig! Beggur. Beggur and extreme beggur :mrgreen: I hope the eye test, at least, was not as bad as feared.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Wasn't too bad Sticky was told theres a slight a very slight change at the back of the eye and she would arrange a test (had one before)that is more in-depth.
    Hadn't got any calamine cream so I slapped on the aftersun cream seems to have done the trick or it could be the fact its cooled down.All the washing is done the ironing will get done a bit at a time :D .