Using the Forums

g7ivp
g7ivp Member Posts: 4
edited 8. Oct 2018, 13:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
This will, doubtless, turn out to be an easy question to answer and I do feel stupid for asking it.

Can someone direct me as to how to search these Forums?

I tried the FAQ's and is says there's a search box but I just can't see it. I'm using Windows 10 PC and Firefox 62.0.3.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi g7ivp
    Welcome to the forum, you Don,t say what sort of arthritis you have, it would be good to know. Once you have been approved by a moderator that is me, you will be able to go round each forum. Everyone on the forum is friendly and understanding and will try and help in any way to make you feel part of the forum. All the best Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, no question is a stupid question when trying to find one's way around an unfamiliar layout. :) At the top of the screen there is a green bar which lists horizontally 'logout, user control panel, forum, private message board etc. and search is on that list. I haven't used it in ages as it was not particularly good, whether it has changed I do not know. I hope this helps. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Hi g7ivp

We do endeavour to help as much as we can to give guidance, DD is right to advise using the info on the green bar as a guide, most forum users find it helpful, also, feel free to use Versus Arthritis helplines, the number is at the head of our screen should you have any further problems.

Enjoy the forum and good luck.

John