Im also sorry for not being around

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 2. Nov 2018, 18:22 in Living with Arthritis archive
The last few months have been hectic, went on a cruise holiday had a fab time then eldest son called just after we got back could we go down for a week he had got to work away for 4 days dil has got to go to Japan for a week with her job so it was packing again then ,we went on a coach touring holiday to Germany with my sister and her husband it was amazing toured round Berlin went to Colditz Castle and went to the Mernh dam (those dam busters were mighty skilled to do what they did)but it was so tiring we had only been back a week when we had news that hubby friend of 61 years had passed away so off we went to Glasgow,we were looked after by his family, now we are home again hubby has to see a consultant about having his right hip replaced and I know he is in pain but its as he is the only one that is struggling sometimes I just want to shout at him He's not the only one that is suffering .Sorry for the moan feel bit better now, helps just typing it out.Mig

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Wow, what a busy time, both good and bad. Sympathies for you (and your husband) as he waits for his hip op. It can't make life at home very restful at the moment.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    One of the things I learnt when I joined an arther group was not having to say 'sorry', life happens.

Keep smiling.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Welcome back mig. Life does intervene, doesn't it? Good luck to Mr Mig. You can get your revenge by being his own, personal , demanding physio. (“Do your exercises if you want your crutches back and your dinner.” :mrgreen: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Good one Sticky he likes his food I will put the biscuit jar and his sweet jar out of reach .
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have no idea why you are apologising, you're allowed to have time off for good behaviour (though bad behaviour is more fun :wink: ). I am so sorry about the death of your friend and I wish Mr Mig the very best with his operation: I know it will be a very challenging time for you as he already has his moments but I also know you will cope. ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    You never have to be sorry. I’m pleased to see your name pop up. You’ve sure been busy. Life is bumpy, at times. We are always here for you.