Just saying " Hello"

suegreatrex
suegreatrex Member Posts: 2
edited 4. Dec 2018, 04:06 in Say Hello Archive
I'm not sure how to use this website! I just want to say " hello" to introduce myself. I thought I had already done this but my message isn't on here - so I'm trying again! Sue

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Sue,

Welcome to the forum. I have checked and this is your first post. It would be lovely if you could post again, telling us more about yourself and what type of arthritis or related condition you have.
    With practice the forum becomes easier to use.

I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the Arthritis "hangers on" or care for family with the same. The members of the forum are friendly, they will offer you support, offer advice, emphasis with you, try and answer any of your queries from their own point of view. Just, please remember that no one on the forum - members, moderators or the helpline team have any medical training. Most of us are people with arthritis.

At,the top of the page there are various tabs with the different subjects Versus Arthritis cover. They are very varied and very useful. There is also a freephone helpline on 0800 520 0520, which you can ring if you would like to talk to someone one to one. If they do not,know the answer,they,usually know someone who does and they will contact you when they have the answer.

I look forward to seeing future posts on here from you.

With best wishes
    ChrisK
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It's all very puzzling at first, isn't it? Clearly you managed it though in the end so I hope you'll keep going and stick with us.

I have RA and OA and have had for far too long :wink: I've cornered the market in replacement joints. :lol:

How about you? What do you have and how do you cope with it on a day to day basis?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, this was my first and remains my only forum. I have PsA, OA and fibromyalgia, I began when I was 37 and am now 59. I hope we hear from you again soon, click on the box that says reply to topic (there is one above the thread and one below), type your answer and click submit, you will soon get used to it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben