aygoblue Member Posts: 2
Just been took off esa after a assessment, they say I am capable of working, but I know I'm not. What if anything can I claim now, I am unable to get uc. Any advice pls


  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi aygoblue
    so sorry to hear your news, it must be a very worrying time for you. If you can't claim universal credit you may be able to claim PIP we have more information about benefits you can claim here
    It might also be worth contacting your local Citizens advice center as they are very experienced in dealing with these claims. Also you can phone our Helpline on 0800 5200 520. They are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm but they will be closed for Christmas from 2pm on Christmas Eve
    Best Wishes