Just joined saying Hi

Options
Haytch
Haytch Member Posts: 7
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi Haytch here, looking forward to some helpful chats to deal with this sh*tty condition.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Haytch welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum on behalf of the moderating team. If you have any problems using the boards please do send us a personal message.

We have a very supportive community here who will help you in any way they can.

Please do tell us a little bit about yourself; any particular experience you have or help you might want and I know everyone will do their best to help if they can.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, what kind do you have? I am doubly blessed with a creaky foot in both camps, I began with an auto-immune in 1997 (which was finally diagnosed as psoriatic in 2006) then osteoarthritis was diagnosed in 2011. My rheumatologist ignores the OA (and me, I haven't seen her now for over two years) and whatever GP I see ignores the psoriatic. At the moment the OA is to the fore thanks to winter but it will be all-change come the spring. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Hodgy
    Hodgy Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi Haytch, I only just joined last week I have osteoarthritis in my knees and foot and thumbs. You are right this condition is totally ****. :|