Options
cwainwright
cwainwright Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi all :D
I have just joined this forum, and live in Stockton on Tees. I am hoping to get to know people, thanks, Claire

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Helllo cwainwright and welcome to Versus Arthritis Community Forum

Hi Claire, you've come to the right place, please tell us a little about yourself, you will find we have a very friendly and supportive group of people using the forum who will be able to offer you help and advice through their experiences. Also, Versus Arthritis has the Helpline to call for on for a personal chat, the number is at the head of the page.

Take a good look through all the different topics and enjoy the forum.

JohnK
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Hi Claire and welcome from me too. i hope you'll find the forums interesting and helpful. If you've any questions, just ask. There's always someone here.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Mike
    Mike Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Claire and welcome from me too. i hope you'll find the forums interesting and helpful. If you've any questions, just ask. There's always someone here.

Hi Claire
    I’ve just joined this forum and would like you to know I am seeking help and support and will help and support others any way I can
  • Jules70
    Jules70 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Claire ,

Welcome to the forums, I’m also new on here and still navigating my way round .
    :)