Saying Hello

chassan
chassan Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi,my name is Claire and I was diagnosed with RA 10 years ago.I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm hoping this forum will enable me to talks to others about symptoms and medications.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, Claire, from the moderation team. If you have any problems at all using the forum do contact us by personal message.

I am very glad you’ve found us, you have definitely come to the right place to talk about arthritis with those who understand. I think you will probably have useful experience to share with the community too :)

Take a look around the boards and join in wherever you wish you will be very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I have PsA and OA, I began back in 1997 so know a little about having arthritis. I hope you find the forum to be of interest and feel able to contribute here and there, we all get it because we've all got it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello and welcome from me too :D I have RA too which is well controlled these days by methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine. It also led to OA which led to new hips and knees :D

How can we help? Just ask away if you have questions.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright