Saying Hello

chassan
chassan Member Posts: 2
edited 13. Feb 2019, 08:38 in Say Hello
Hi,my name is Claire and I was diagnosed with RA 10 years ago.I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm hoping this forum will enable me to talks to others about symptoms and medications.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, Claire, from the moderation team. If you have any problems at all using the forum do contact us by personal message.

I am very glad you’ve found us, you have definitely come to the right place to talk about arthritis with those who understand. I think you will probably have useful experience to share with the community too :)

Take a look around the boards and join in wherever you wish you will be very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I have PsA and OA, I began back in 1997 so know a little about having arthritis. I hope you find the forum to be of interest and feel able to contribute here and there, we all get it because we've all got it. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,088
    Hello and welcome from me too :D I have RA too which is well controlled these days by methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine. It also led to OA which led to new hips and knees :D

How can we help? Just ask away if you have questions.

Who's Online

Caroline15
Caroline15
Cassienova
Cassienova
frogmorton
frogmorton
Loggiemod
Loggiemod
noddingtonpete
noddingtonpete
PeterJ