Newbie and advice would be welcome

Mummydo141
Mummydo141 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi I am a newbie have had Psoratic arthritis for far too many years! Was originally diagnosed 30 years ago with arthritis and then it was named after about 5 years. I had really good periods whilst being pregnant but has now come back worse than ever. I Inject methotrexate once a week and Imraldi every fortnight. I was switched from Humira to Imraldi at Christmas and am beginning to wonder if it is as effective! Has anyone else noticed a deterioration when switching? Thanks for reading

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome Mummydo141 to Versus Arthritis Online Community Forum.

Sorry to read of your recent struggles with PsA, you have come to the right place for support and advice. We have many forum members with similar issues and you will find them most helpful.

I've found this link which may be of help to you:

https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/system/search-results.aspx?keywords=PsA

Please feel free call the Helplines, the number is at the head of the page.

Enjoy the forum.

John
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello from me too :D I have RA and OA but I get by well on meth and hydroxy.

I assume your new med is one of the bio-similars. We've had the occasional person on here who didn't feel comfortable about the change but I'm not sure they still look in. And it wouldn't necessarily be the same bio-similar anyway. I think you can only see what your rheumatology team say. How are your bloods? Have they changed?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright