Plodding along.

Options
Neverending
Neverending Member Posts: 11
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Update.... well it seems I have a proximal thigh myopathy, whether it’s a myositis ( inflammatory) or not I need another MRI.. I am waiting for my appointment ( 3 weeks and counting).
Then I guess it a month sale bi- opsy...

My RA is under control with my Cimzea, I am noticing swellings on the base of my feet near big toe, joints I guess.. They do ache as my R A is chronic in my feet...

The RA or myopathy is causing a lot of fatigue, the problem s I cant tell which one causes it..

The myopathy they say is not caused by the Cimzea... I am pleased in one way as it helps my RA so much..

I still can’t walk far as lifting my feet is difficult due to the thigh muscle loss... I’ve not worked now since last November.
I’m putting a claim in for PIP and ESA.. I’ll keep you posted with the outcome... One thing, I got my blue badge... Every little helps.. m0150 .. TTFN..

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It certainly does and I'm pleased you have your Blue Badge but sorry other things are still up in the air. I hope they will get to the bottom of it all sooner rather than later. Please do update us as and when and good luck with the claims.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright